I promise that this is the last of my road trip photos. I spotted this wonderful and creative paper dress in the window of a shop at the airport.
Remember when I showed you this ephemera chandelier from Pottery Barn?
7Gypsies has made a version of their own. One of their design team artists made this one and gives step by step instructions on her blog. Pretty cool, isn't it? Much less, much, much less expensive.
MAIL ART! Happy Day! Happy PO Box! Happy Postal Staff!
Look at what arrived in my box this weekend from Canada. From Shelley Malone.
My mail box was a happy camper this month. I also received this really lovely Christmas card from Amy Alford who never misses a holiday to send me a card. I really thank you, Amy. Your card, all handmade, is wonderful.
John and I were talking about what we wanted for the New Year and got sidetracked with all that happened in 2009. It was a great year.
* We enjoyed great road trips: CA, NE, SD, CO, IA, NV, FL, VA, MI, IN, PA and Mexico (John), antiquing all the way and collecting goodies for us and for this year's shows.
* We redesigned our backyard and replanted it all. Love my picket fence and arbor.
* Celebrated John's (the son) wedding to Jessica.
* Had a great time at Mike 's (Coffee Break) warehouse sale with Mike and Chris and some old friends.
* Spent time with each of our children and grandchildren this year on our road trips.
* Spent more time with my local grandkids this year.
* Celebrated my mother-in-law's 94th birthday
* Visited our siblings and laughed and laughed with all of them twice this year. Lucky me.
* Made some art. Sold some art!
* Enjoyed art play days with friends here and in CA
* Joyfully planned the Small Studio Workshops coming up
* Made new blog friends and continued enjoying old blog friends
* Continued to realize how very lucky I am in all aspects of my life.
Thank you for enriching my life.