So, there we were on Monday. Michael deMeng and I just sitting and eating breakfast. John was playing in his usual Monday Morning Golf group. Michael and I were just chatting when he jumped up, grabbed a doll head that he had been using for a demo during the workshops. Then he proceeded to walk around the house adding the doll head to anything he could find. It made us laugh so hard that the game continues as John and I keep surprising each other with this spooky, creepy baby doll head in odd places.
1. Olive Oyl alias Creepy Baby guarding the pretzel jar.
2. Creepy Baby walking stick.
3. Creepy Baby as a Staircase finial
4. Creepy baby as an exotic art deco diva.
5. Creepy baby hiding in the cubbies
6. And the one that started it all: Creepy Baby as the Guiness Guy. At the bottom, it says "Good for him and good for you". One look at Creepy Baby and I beg to differ.
All I can say is we had a good time. Thanks again, Michael.