1. Snugglies in camouflage material. I just don't get it.
2. Credit card debt. Bad for everyone but the bank. So why does it continue?
3. Half frozen Lake Erie. At what point does it actually freeze. I love seeing frozen waves.
4. We seldom see critters in our yard, but when we wake up to snow, the critter tracks crisscross the porch, the deck, the driveway and the lawn. It is an animal super highway out there.
5. We attended an 11 year old boys basketball game this past weekend. There was a boy on the opposing team who threw himself onto the floor after every play. I didn't know little boys could be such drama queens.
6. CA Costco vs OH Costco. In CA there is a whole dance going on at the gas pumps to jockey into place. The lines are long to get the slightly cheaper gas. In OH, we seldom see more than 2 or 3 cars at the Costco gas station. In CA, the lines at the cash registers weave through the closer aisles as shoppers wait their turn. This morning at our OH Costco, we were the only shoppers ready to check out. John was disappointed that I did not have my camera to record this miracle.
7. I closed Small Studio Emporium in August for two weeks because inventory counts got all out of whack. Then things just started getting busy for us and I never reopened it. Now I have decided to just close it down for good after 6 years online. Selling online is not as much fun as selling in person. There is almost no interaction with customers. I don't get to hear or see what they are working on. It is just filling orders. We will continue with our Etsy shops and our room at the antique mall. If there is something you have been waiting to get, e-mail me and we will work something out.
8. Downtown Cleveland's skyline is lovely any time of the year, even when the lake is half frozen.